Send Us A Message
Please complete the form below
PR & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN – SPRING 2018
Wortman Works Media & Marketing is looking for a qualified intern to join our team in Spring 2018. The internship is unpaid and must be for college credit.
· Create weekly social media schedule and manage posting on client accounts
· Design graphics for use on social media
· Write and design fan newsletters
· Update contact database
· Compile media lists for tour publicity
· Add press releases to our website
· Administrative support as needed
· Junior or Senior majoring in PR, Marketing, Communications, Music Business or a related field
· Available to work 15 hours a week
· Experience with managing Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Graphic design skills
· Basic knowledge of Squarespace
· Attention to detail
About Wortman Works Media & Marketing:
Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Wortman Works is a PR and marketing firm led by industry veteran, Jules Wortman. From securing national media coverage to branding and image development to grassroots community outreach, we strategically position clients in front of the right people at the right time. Past and present clients include The SteelDrivers, Deana Carter, Zach Seabaugh, Salt Life, Chevrolet, Redneck Riviera, Warner Bros Music, Dick Clark Productions, TNA Entertainment, CMT and countless others. Learn more at www.wortmanworks.com.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Elyse Wiser at email@example.com.