Send Us A Message
Please complete the form below
PR INTERN – Fall 2018
Wortman Works Media & Marketing is looking for a qualified intern to join our team in Fall 2018. The internship is unpaid and must be for college credit.
· Track media coverage and compile clip reports for our clients
· Write and design fan newsletters and graphics
· Update contact database
· Pull media lists for tour publicity using Cision
· Administrative support as needed
· Assist with events, such as the GMA Dove Awards
· Junior or Senior majoring in PR, Marketing, Communications, Music Business or a related field
· Available to work at least 15 hours a week
· Experience with managing Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Graphic design skills
· Basic knowledge of Squarespace a plus, but not required
· Attention to detail
· Previous internship experience is a plus!
About Wortman Works Media & Marketing:
Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Wortman Works is a PR and marketing firm led by industry veteran, Jules Wortman. From securing national media coverage to branding and image development to grassroots community outreach, we strategically position clients in front of the right people at the right time. Past and present clients include The SteelDrivers, Deana Carter, Zach Seabaugh, Salt Life, Chevrolet, Redneck Riviera, Warner Bros Music, Dick Clark Productions, TNA Entertainment, CMT and countless others. Learn more at www.wortmanworks.com.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Elyse Wiser at email@example.com.