The all-new, one-of-a-kind country music lifestyle bar Redneck Riviera at Grand Bazaar Shops was unveiled on Thursday Feb. 16 in a grand opening celebration that packed the house. Founder of the entertainment venue John Rich of best-selling country duo “Big & Rich” hosted the opening that included a celebratory ribbon-cutting and celebrity red carpet. A flurry of signature cocktails, cold brews, food from adjacent Wahlburgers, live country music and distinctive patriotic Redneck Riviera interior décor was enjoyed by hundreds of VIP locals and media members.
Rich along with senior executives of Grand Bazaar Shops, Bally’s Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce participated in the bar’s inauguration. The ribbon-cutting ceremony Included:
- John Rich, founder of Redneck Riviera
- Allen Bowman, General Manager of Grand Bazaar Shops
- Lynn Holt, Vice President of Marketing for Bally’s Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas and Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Art Goldberg, Business Development Executive for Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
- T.J. McDaniel, Vice President General Manager of Redneck Riviera Brands
Numerous celebrities and Las Vegas entertainers walked the red carpet before several country music stars performed with Rich in a major jam session inside the bar. Those that walked the carpet, some of which jammed with Rich included:
- John Rich and “Granny Rich,” Founder of Redneck Riviera and country music superstar and his grandmother
- Gretchen Wilson, Grammy Award Winning Country Music Artist, who performed with Rich at the opening
- TG Sheppard, Country music singer and songwriter with 21 #1 hits, who performed with Rich at the opening
- Deana Carter, country music artist, who performed with Rich at the opening
- Larry Gatlin, Grammy Award Winning country and southern gospel singer, who performed with Rich at the opening
- Michael Cudlitz, actor and star in “The Walking Dead”
- Noah Galloway, former United States Army soldier, motivational speaker, and extreme sports enthusiast
- Marie Osmond, actress and star of “Donny & Marie”
- Dave Ramsey, “America’s trusted voice on money,” author and radio host
- Christopher Soules, Reality television personality and farmer who starred on ABC’s “The Bachelor”
- Bob Guiney, “The Bachelor” reality television personality
- The Gazillionaire and His Assistant Wanda Widdles, stars of Absinthe at Caesars Palace
- Stars of Tenors of Rock, show at Harrah's Las Vegas
About Grand Bazaar Shops
Grand Bazaar Shops is located at the busiest pedestrian intersection in the city, Las Vegas Boulevard (“The Strip”) and Flamingo Road, directly in front of Bally’s Las Vegas, across from the Fountains of Bellagio. An open-air shopping attraction that emulates the world’s greatest markets, Grand Bazaar Shops features a breadth of food, dining, bar venues and retail stores. Some of its tenants are distinguished by iconic design features, some are the first of their kind in Las Vegas, the U.S. or worldwide and others are popular well-known brands. Special attractions include a vibrantly-colored rooftop design that is a prominent feature of the iconic Las Vegas skyline and a giant crystal starburst that creates a celebratory New Year’s Eve experience every night. Grand Bazaar Shops is home to the first Las Vegas Wahlburgers, Starbucks, Swarovski, Alex and Ani, Superdry, Sin City Brewing Co., LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics and John Rich’s country music bar Redneck Riviera. New brands slated to open early 2017 include, Born and Raised Nevada tavern and lounge. For more information, please visit www.GrandBazaarShops.com. Follow Grand Bazaar Shops on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.
About Redneck Riviera
Redneck Riviera is a lifestyle brand that celebrates America’s hard-working men and women. Built for people who live to turn up the music and have fun with friends and family, Redneck Riviera is America’s ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’ brand that offers something for everyone who likes to rock the red, white and blue all year long. Launched in 2014, the brand brings these values to life through footwear, apparel, hospitality and licensed products in a variety of categories. More information can be found here.
PHOTOS of the grand opening are available for high resolution download. Please credit photos to Denise Truscello, GETTY images.