NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Sept. 29, 2017) - Curb Records' award winning band, Little Feather, is releasing their self-titled debut album digitally today, September 29. Music fans can buy it here. The Huffington Post says, "If you took a salt shaker and threw in some Loretta Lynn, Patty Loveless and Little Big Town and shook it up, what just might come out is the sound of Curb Records’ newest act, Little Feather." Music Row Magazine calls the debut "old school country soul."
The easy-going, fun-loving band has been blowing up social media with their innovative "Drive-Thru Concert" series on Facebook and YouTube. They literally pile into a van, order a meal, and then pick and sing their way to the drive-thru window causing impromptu reactions by employees who can’t help but start dancing and singing along with them. The videos, which have amassed over two million views, have gone over so well that earlier this month Little Feather enjoyed their first taste of success by winning a Silver Telly Award in the Music Video category at the 38th Annual Telly Awards that honors the best in film and video. In the same category, the band also won a Communicator Award.The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications.
The songs on their debut project, Little Feather, run an emotional and stylistic gamut. The ability to craft their own songs is something the band takes a great degree of pride in. Take a listen to their music and you’ll hear why this new generation of rustic, heart-on-the-sleeve, Country-meets-Americana sound caught the ear of legendary executive producer and Curb record label CEO, Jim Ed Norman.
The track listing and songwriters for the 11 - song collection, Little Feather:
1. Hillbilly Love Song (Hey Y'all) - Liz Sharpe, Aaron Spraggs, Luc Nyhus, Will Rambeaux, Dylan Rowe, Sam Brooker
2. Try Me - Liz Sharpe, Sherrie Austin, Will Rambeaux
3. Get Out Of My Sunshine - Liz Sharpe, Sherrie Austin, Will Rambeaux
4. Diggin' - Liz Sharpe, Aaron Spraggs, Will Rambeaux, Luc Nyhus
5. Breathin' Air - Liz Sharpe, Sam Brooker, Will Rambeaux
6. Touch The Moon - Liz Sharpe, Sherrie Austin, Will Rambeaux
7. Roll River Roll - Liz Sharpe, Aaron Spraggs, Will Rambeaux, Luc Nyhus
8. Bend With The Wind - Liz Sharpe, Aaron Spraggs, Dylan Rowe, Will Rambeaux, Seth Costner
9. ASAP - Liz Sharpe, Sherrie Austin, Will Rambeaux, Aaron Spraggs
10. Waitin' On Love - Liz Sharpe, Will Rambeaux
11. Love Travels - Liz Sharpe, Matraca Berg, Lori McKenna
Little Feather stars in the new episode of the DittyTV Concert Series. Recorded in the DittyTV studios in Memphis, TN, the show will premiere Sunday, October 1st at 8 p.m. CDT. They perform several songs from their debut, self-titled album released today.
You can watch DittyTV on Cable TV using your Tivo equipped cable box and on any connected device including SmartTVs, Roku, AppleTV, FireTV, ChromeCast, Mobile Device, Computers and Tablets.
For more information about DittyTV and the DittyTV Concert Series, please check out www.dittytv.com.
About LITTLE FEATHER:
The organically-acoustic driven band is rich in heritage, connecting the young Pikeville, Kentucky lead songstress, Liz Sharpe, to award-winning traditionalist Patty Loveless and to the Queen of Country herself, Loretta Lynn. And, as if that wasn’t impressive enough, Shannon Campbell (guitar, mandolin, banjo and harmony) happens to be the son of musical icon, Glen Campbell. The rest of the band is comprised of Sharpe’s husband, Aaron Spraggs (drums), Dylan Rowe (bass player), Sam Brooker (rhythm guitar and harmony) and Pat Boyer (guitar and slide).
Media may stream Little Feather for review here.